Thursday, January 15, 2009

Funny things I remember!

NovDec04 169

Yep, that's Dustin (and Justin :) modeling boxers!! HAHA! This was a great moment! We laughed SO hard. My sister got all of the guys in our family a pair of boxers. This is what they did!! They put them on over their clothes and proceeded to prance around, posing like underwear models. He didn't even have to try, and he could make us laugh.

What is a funny story you remember? Or sad. What do you remember? Today I need to hear it. Today I want to close my eyes, smile and cry, and just make this a day of remembering his life. "Cause it was a great one!

I miss you Dustin, so badly.

 

I wish I knew what he could hear, or what he sees of us down here, left on earth. I wish I knew more about heaven.

Once I had a dream that I got to talk to him. I knew in my dream that he had already died, and I was so excited to see him. I remember trying to get in all of the things that I regretted that I hadn't said when he was living. I remember rushing in the dream to tell him how proud I was. Then I asked him about heaven. "What is it like?" What have you been doing?" And as I looked around me I saw that we were in a huge building with over stuffed beds! Fluffy, full , soft, and all white beds! It looked so cozy. He smiled and replied " I have been sleeping!"  LOL

He loved sleep. He slept any chance he could get! I like to think of him that way!

No comments: