Monday, April 6, 2009

Visit with my Niece and Nephew

And my brother in law! (Though I didn't get much visiting in with him.) Justin and Joel picked up where they left off and hung out like the bestest buddies that they are. Justin and Joel grew up together and have been long time best friends. I realize every time that we hang out with my sister and her husband that it is a unique thing for brother in laws to love hanging out with each other so much. They are a blast to watch! There is usually fire involved, and some type of invention. I didn't catch many pictures of them this time.

Like I said I hung out more with my sweet niece and my all boy nephew. It was loads of fun to spend time with just them, and see how they have grown. I got to see the hilarious side of Austyn, and see how grown up Ethan has become. There is nothing like the bond between cousins! I truly was blessed by the sweet attitudes and good manners that they had. Obviously a sign of good parenting! Great job SiS!

IMG_6430 IMG_6431

You might not be able to tell, but if you know Austyn and Jenna it is quite obvious that there is a performance going on here. Austyn is singing a solo, while Jenna looks on and applauds! This is a "long" standing tradition!

DSC02799

Here they are when they were 2 years old! They haven't changed much!

IMG_6434

IMG_6433 IMG_6439